Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Sleep Regression and a General Update Until I become Coherent Again.....

Rito has slept like crap for the last three nights getting up anywhere from two to six times each night. Right now he is working on two very stubborn molars that are making mincemeat out of his gums causing him to scream in his sleep (my god does that ever scare the crap out of me in the middle of the night) and not eat well during the day. The result is that he has been getting up to eat a couple times a night this week, which means neither of us is getting much sleep, but this too shall pass and it will hopefully be back to normal soon. 


The renovations in the basement are almost complete, we are just having a problem with the french door not closing properly - hopefully by next week it will all be painted and I will have no more people trudging through my home creating dust and more cleaning for Dad! and I to do. I would love to get the shelving and stuff in for next weekend, but with some work obligations coming up I really do not think I will have time to complete everything in the little timeline that is in my head.

Rito loves the Backyardigans. I personally am sick of having the little songs stuck in my head and Dad! had to go make new words up to one of the songs and now I sing his version too. I must admit that I am happy I finally found the remote for the Crackyardigans TV (rolled up in the sheet from the bed if you want to know where it was Dad!) and could get 20 minutes of televised peace to do the laundry. Yesterday I also was lame enough to Google what the heck Uniqua was. She is nothing. I thought she was a Salamander or something but she is unique. Lame, you think if the rest of the Backyardigans are actual animals they could have made Uniqua something.  Yadda Yadda I know, she is supposed to be the unique one, just sayin' it is lame. 

It appears that the site is loading faster for my readers, thanks for the messages telling me how it was loading for all of you. If you are running into problems loading PLEASE let me know in the comments! 

I will be back to my funny self once I get more then 2 hours of consolidated sleep......

1 comment:

dog mama said...

Crackyardigans rock! I have a Samurai Pie Master Tyrone talking doll. I think that is my favorite episode ever.
PS you are a freak for googling what Uniqua is.