Thursday, June 21, 2007

It Doesn't Add Up

So far this morning I have consumed the following:


1 small biscotti
12 ounces of coffee with half and half cream

So far this morning LittleMan has consumed: 

6 ounces of formula
6 ounces of Homo milk
1 bowl of cereal (about 1/2 cup)
1 bowl of fruit (also about 1/2 cup)
1 waffle
1 Big Sea Shell Pasta stuffed with Ricotta Cheese and Spinach in a tomato cream sauce (leftovers from date night last night YUMMY)

What I want to know is how is he not gaining weight (well gaining very slowly), and I am not losing it? I know I could eat better, exercise and stuff but I am not the biggest eater and my weight is still only coming off at a rate of a pound a week. Yes, I know biscotti is not the breakfast of champions, and I should eat more regularly.... but there are things to do and babies to play with you know? 

It still doesn't add up.

No comments: